All your personal information will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"). If you want to know what information we collect and hold about you, please write to us at: Somerset Wood Burners, 1 Sawyers Court, Clevedon, North Somerset BS21 6EF.
Somerset Wood Burners is the data controller of your Information for the purposes of the Act.
We may collect information about you when you request any information about us or our services, submit your personal details and/or complete any forms on the website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Whilst we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal data via the website is at your own risk. Once we have received your information we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of submitting your contact details for further information about our services or requesting a quote.
- Information about your computer including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- Details of your visits to our website and the pages and resources that you access.
Use Of Your Information
The information we collect about you may be used to:
- Send you further details of our services;
- Contact you in response to any general or specific enquiries made by you;
- Send you information about recent developments in areas in which you have expressed an interest;
- Automate certain functions on our web site;
- Ensure content from our web site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
Disclosing Your Information To Third Parties
We may also disclose your Information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- If we employ one of our carefully selected collaborative partners to act on our behalf in order to get your job produced and direct contact would be more beneficial to all parties.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligation or to enforce the terms of this Agreement and other agreement we may have with you or to protect our rights, property or safety or that of our clients or employees.
Our website may from time to time contain links to and from third party websites. If you follow a link to their websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and will be subject to separate terms and conditions and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these sites. Please check the relevant privacy policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.